Monday, April 2, 2012

Rooftop View


The other night I was out in the wonderfully mysterious city of Melbourne and we were having a rooftop cider at New Guernica (arguably the most indie bar in the whole town) and I noticed the amazing building roofs that I could see from where I was. I took a photo (naturally to share with all of you, my wonderful readers), and here it is.

I would really love to know what is actually in those rooms beyond those windows and tiles. Inexplicable piles of old maps? A trunk full of black and white photo albums? A parrot? Who knows. I'll let you ponder over that too.  

2 comments:

  1. You’re right! It is very intriguing what’s behind the walls of that building, perhaps some valuable historical artifacts that need to be displayed in museums for public viewing. =D The roof of the building seemed quite strong. I can really say now that older materials have sturdier make than new ones.

    Lue Madson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Lue on her point that older materials are a sturdier than the new ones! Who wouldn’t agree with this one? Anyway, it’s the mysterious effect of the city of Melbourne that makes it wonderfully special.

    -Keaton Oakes

    ReplyDelete