Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Afternoon Gin and Tonics


I'm terribly sorry I've been away so long.

You may have been clicking on the blog - hoping to see something new, only to be disappointed. I'd abandoned you in a way, and for that I am deeply regretful. However, it's summer in the northern hemisphere of this delightful planet and it's getting warmer in the southern hemisphere. That means one thing in particular for me: gin and tonics with crushed cucumber, lemon and ice by the pool or ocean. On a deckchair. In the sun. With RayBans on. And Vampire Weekend's first album playing cheerfully in the corner.

So, in celebration of all that is summer and Vampire Weekend-ish please download this amazing desktop screensaver and get 'drunk' on life. And turquoise. Using those funny, lithe bendy straws.

Have a wonderful end to your week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment