Sunday, April 3, 2011

Autumnal Roast

Recently, on way through the city on my way to Torquay, I popped in at VegeBar and had the best vegetable roast I have ever had. So, since then I've been thinking about it until I finally just decided to make my own. Here's the recipe. Make it. You'll love it.

You'll need: 4 or 5 Carrots
6 Potatoes
1 large Sweet Potato
1 Butternut Pumpkin

Chop up all of your vegetables (about 1 inch square) and chuck them into a pot of boiling water until they're par-boiled (15 min or so).



Mix up olive oil, thyme, four cloves of garlic, and a huge dollop of active Manuka honey. Pour this mix all over the vegetables in a pan.


Roast for 20-30 min until slightly black around the edges.


Accompany with a blob of hummus and tzatziki (seperately) with toasted turkish bread pieces. Garnish with a little green salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment