Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finishing First



The guy in this clip is Andre Pereira from Melbourne who has made Freerunning his way of life, almost as much as he has fitness. He has his own personal training business and designs an easy to follow work out specifically for you and you goals. He's also happy for you to call him for motivation, support and advice (when you're a client of his of course, not just in general). An all round great guy. So I am now a client and he's made a program that I'm going to work into my own workout schedule. It's going to be amazing. I've printed out each workout and I start tomorrow. Wish me luck. I'll be flipping head-over-heels in no time. Surely.

Find out more about his personal training programs and other information on his facebook page for Finish First Personal Training. Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment