Saturday, February 18, 2012

Big M-ilk Addiction


I have a new addiction. Big M Iced Coffee. I'm not sure if you can get these overseas, but in Australia these are a national icon. However, ever since being a small and witty child I have been unable to drink milk as it is, flavour or no-flavour. But the other day someone got me onto a frappe which didn't kill me or give me anaphylaxis, which got me thinking about the Big M situation. I had one a few weeks go, and I've pretty much had at least one every day since. Oh dear. They've got 20 grams of protein per 600ml which is fantastic for gym, however they've got 56% of your recommended daily intake of sugar. Hmm. I'm still going to ride with it while my metabolism can take it. And I'm drinking litres of green tea to keep it that way. If you can get your hand on one, do so. Get on it.


While you're at it, watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment