Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Print Fantastic






Ryan Berkley is a genius. I was looking for a new image of a white rabbit to put under my side heading "Follow me... like you'd follow a white rabbit." As I was doing so, I came across this wonderful website called made590 (which you can all have a look at in a minute). It's full of curiosities and strangeness - as well as foresty prints and wonderful t-shirts. The whole thing reminded me a lot of the Faraway Tree to be honest. The main reason why it grabbed my attention though were these prints by Ryan Berkley. They are simply amazing. At only $38 dollars a print you'd be crazy not to get yourself one. Or three.

So, here is a sample of some of my favourites.

Now you can go have a look at the website here: http://www.made590.com.au/ryan-horned-owl-print.html


No comments:

Post a Comment