Thursday, May 8, 2014

Made From Stone

Ogami notebooks are made from what they term "Repap", a composite material made up of 80% calcium carbonate (which comes from limestone that they recover from quarries and waste produced by the building industry). The other 20% is non-toxic resins, which gives the paper a soft, almost plastic feel. The end product is a resistant, recyclable, waterproof paper - and the best part is that it comes in superb colour covers, including my favourite: turquoise.

So, grab yourself one. I got mine at MagNation in Melbourne, but you can get them online too.