Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Let's Get Nautical, Nautical





Ahoy there! I've just bought some boat shoes with no intention of actually boarding a yacht. They're great. I wore them all day today and they feel like wearing air. Stylish, striped, nautical themed air. I've now boarded the nautical theme fashion cruise liner and I'm not docking until something better comes along. I've put together a few outfits for inspiration, find items that are close to them (or completely different, you've got to wear it remember) and pretend you're just about to sail off into the south pacific.

There's something so fresh and clean about the blue/white or red/white pin stripe prints and knits that just screams summer so head down to your local op shop, rummage around at the back of that boring men's clothing store around the corner and hit up your nan for some nautical pieces. Seriously. Set sail every day. Bon voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment