Monday, November 1, 2010

Summertime Audio


It is more than warm enough to start wearing t-shirts and shorts I've decided and thus that fuzzy excited feeling you get when summer creeps into your life has filled the cockles of my heart and my obsession with all things summer has begun. I've created a 'Summertime Audio' track-list which I'm happy to share with all of my Curiouser Than Usual readers and I hope you check some of the tracks out and create your own summer track-list. Here goes:

1. Pagan Love Song - The Andrew Sisters
2. Kickstarts - Examples
3. Horchata - Vampire Weekend
4. Summer Hair = Forever Young - The Academy Is...
5. Hands - The Ting Tings
6. The Night Last Night - Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.
7. You're Not Stubborn - Two Door Cinema Club
8. Good Golly Miss Molly - Credence Clearwater Revival
9. Green Onions - Booker T & the M.G.s
10. Captains & Cruise Ships - Owl City
11. Sunday Best - Washington
12. Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
13. Summer Crane - The Avalanches
14. In The Summer - Kissingers
15. Simple Enough - NeverShoutNever!
16. 40 Day Dream - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
17. Sidekick - Lisa Mitchell
18. Raindrops - Basement Jaxx
19. Bad Day - Darwin Deez
20. A Girl Like You - Edwyn Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment